PVC Free foam board Specification:
1. The waterproof, flame retardant, acid and alkali resistant, moth-proofing, qualitative light, insulation, sound insulation, damping characteristics.
2. And wood the same processing, and processing properties is far superior to the wood.
3. Is wood, aluminum, composite plate ideal substitute.
4. "This very smooth surface, high hardness, not easy have Nick, is often used to make ambry, furniture, etc.
5. The series of products by 5 resistance formula after syndrome is made, the color can be permanent, not easy ageing.
6. Product quality of a material is light, storage and transportation, construction is convenient. This product can use the same wood processing tool construction.
PVC foam board, surface is high strength. Smooth, lightness, water proof, moisture-proof , Acid-proof, alkali-resistant , keep warm , eco-friendly, nonflammable , mothproof etc. It is widely used in building exterior, home interior decoration, washroom partition, house partition, make door, public place decoration etc.
The product selling point:
* "Foamed PVC board, has a sound insulation, sound-absorbing, thermal insulation, heat preservation, such as performance.
* Foamed PVC board light texture, storage and transportation, construction is convenient effort.
* Foamed PVC board its smooth surface, also printing.
* Foamed PVC board quality has the flame retardancy, can from extinguish fire security, can safe use.
* Foamed PVC board each series products have the moisture proof, mould proof, absorbing performance, but also shock effect is good.
* Foamed PVC board of products made by the syndrome of resistance formula, the color can be permanent, not easy ageing.
* Foamed PVC board commonly use wood processing tools can construction.
* Foamed PVC board can be like wood as the drill, saw, nail, planing, sticks and so on processing.
* Foamed PVC board can be used in hot forming, heating bending and folding processing.
* Foamed PVC board according to general welding procedure welding, either with other PVC material cementation.